Hello To All My Dear Readers ❤
I have been wanting to write about the benefits of Dancing for a long time. As it is described as the “Best method of Relaxing and getting over stress” Because you Dance with Music and almost all of your mind is on the feeling of Moving to nice Music. “Dance is the most fundamental of all art forms. Dance is a Physical and Mental workout. Dance Stimulates the Mind and Body. It’s proven to increase Cognitive strengths and helps to have good health. That is the Miracle of Dance” 🙂
Dance Its a form of Exercising also Once you get your body moving Although the picture Quotes say for children, “They are the same for adults” also as you can see. Until I write about them, I thought of posting the picture quotes and a “Beautiful video of Dancing the Waltz” might be a good distraction at this time, “As all are having to stay at home, and even if you do or do not Dance yourself, “It is so enjoyable to watch and Relax” I do Hope you all find this article Educative as well as Enjoyable 🙂
So You want to Reduce Stress “Dance Does That~ It’s called a “Happy Dance” for a reason. Dancing is fun, energizing and effective way to “Relieve stress and anxiety. Just one Lively Dance session can lower negative feelings and get you to feel Relaxed and Positive” Partner Dancing supposed to make you have stronger social bonds and be mentally healthy But what I myself know is to Dance by Yourself or do movement according to music gets you well exercised and leave you in a good mood 🙂
5 Benefits of Dance Education for Adults and Children Both:
1) Mind and Body Awareness: Dance helps awareness of Your Own body Movements and how to make the Mind Think of Your Body Movements, this is how You put Your Mind Think of the movements as “You need to Think of moving according to music and then you forget about others things and completely Relax”.
2) Emotional Health: Through The Art of Dance You Are able to Express Yourself – Your Creativity – meaning How You want to make your own movements freely, be it you or even sitting and swaying to and fro, as just by watching also supposed to give a quite an amount of Relaxation as Your Mind is Looking and Listening to The Music”
3) Academic Success: Dancing is supposed to “Help in improve Your memory. So naturally “If it helps to Relax then You reduce your stress and makes you feel good and then You are able to Think Clearly and understand better”.
4) Physical Health: As Dance makes to be aware of your movements, The Mind gets used to Think or concentrate better and also you Exercise and gets your Happy Hormones More and also helps you to eat better and gets your weight down and have a better figure 🙂
5) Socialization: This all depends on if you want to go out and meet people and find friends or if you are a person, who likes more to have a few of your own friends and comfortable in your own homes.
1) I have fun.
2) I learn to see details.
3) My self confidence grows.
4) I become stronger and more flexible.
5) I improve my social and creative skills.
6) With dance I develop my concentration.
7) My improvisation and perseverance skills evolve.
8) With dance I train my musical ear, and ability to remember.
Below is a Beautiful Dance ~ A Waltz ~ Come Waltz With Me sung by Demis Roussos. Enjoy 🙂
April 11th 2020:Up to date with “This article which is The 116th and The Introductory page: Who I am & Why I am Writing! I have Published 117 posts on This Website. I am in Good Health and as, “I have been able to, “Receive Healing Energy Myself” since “Beginning of 2016” I have become “Very Positive” All my Hard work and Praying has been rewarded. “Not only for me but” Healing Energy can go to others where ever it is needed ~ Anywhere in “The World”. But one must have to receive with a Kind Heart and Loving Kindness” ❤
So right now these days, “I am Editing and Updating almost, “All The Posts” from The Very Beginning”. It is “A New Chapter and A New Beginning”. I am Moving on. I have Learnt lot of New Things and Still Learning. Upgrading Myself to A New Wave Length. A New Chapter in My Life and I Wish so for You also ❤
On Top Right Hand side you are able to see: The word “Menu” when you click on it, You will see will see The word “Home” All the posts from “The Very Beginning comes ~ Under “Home”. Which is The Introductory Page about: Who I am & Why I am Writing!
And then All the posts from “The Beginning to the end is shown ~ Below the Home Page”, Also There will still The old Topics “On The Left Hand side ~ Under the ~ “Recent Posts” with “The New Topics adding up” “Also by The Request by some of “The Readers I have added, My Good Reads, Twitter and Instagram Accounts” But unless you like, You do not have to follow. Happy Reading and Happy Dancing ❤
Also what I have been doing is, “Taken the Therapists Voices with me and have been Moving forward Telling My Own Story in Helping Others to have “Faith, Hope and to Heal” and Lead a Life of Good Health, Happiness and Joy, and it is in this post if you click on the Link: Who I am Now & Why I am Writing!
As you are aware I do References also, for More and New Information, and even spelling, “To make sure, “I give out “The Very Best as much as possible”. So I hope All those who Read will be able to make the maximum use of all these facts and make, “Your Lives More Healthy and able to Lead Better lives in Good Health, Happiness and Peace”. I wish it to be so.” Peace which is The Ultimate Goal in our Lives” ❤ ❤ ❤
Please know that the coloured Topics in Green, if you “Click” on them “Will take you to My other different posts of Mine and Other’s websites also ~ which you will be able to find more information and even Pronunciation also”. I also have another website with “My own little Poems and Pictures of some of My Hobbies” if you are interested on seeing, “What else I am up to” 🙂 during my spare time you can have a look at :https://deepanilamani.com/ ❤
Thanking The I net for the pictures shared and You Tube for the video, https://www.online-image-editor.com/ for the the post written by me ❤
Many Blessings of Love, Light and Healing Energies to You ❤
May God’s Blessings Be Upon You ❤
Deepa Nilamani 🙂