Hello To All My Dear Readers ❤
Hope All of You are keeping well. Continuing from last article which is: Health Benefits of Dancing ~ 1! I am writing a little bit more. Dancing can be a way to stay fit for people of all ages, shapes and sizes. It has a wide range of physical and mental benefits. Dancing can improve muscle tone and strength, and a great way to meet new friends if that is what you like. There are many styles of dance to choose from, each with its own attractions. Popular styles of dancing include:
Ballet – mostly performed to classical music, this dance style focuses on strength, technique and flexibility.
Ballroom dancing – this involves a number of partner-dancing styles such as the waltz, swing, foxtrot, rumba and tango.
The Art of ballroom dancing has been since 16th Century. This is a Wonderful way for those who like to shape up and to be creative. This dance form is not only for benefiting your body but also Your state of mind and social connections.
- weight management
- stronger bones
- better coordination, and flexibility
- improved balance and awareness
- increased physical confidence
- improved mental functioning
- improved general and psychological well being
- greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- better social skills.
- Dancing can be a way to stay fit for people of all ages, shapes and sizes.
Health Benefits of Ballroom Dancing:
1) Fun and Uplifting:To move yourself to the beat of music promptly puts you in a Positive Mood. Instructions are always given in a upbeat and a lively manner. Also You will be surrounded by Joyful individuals and uplifting melodies. After learning the moves get ready fora great time.
2) Strength: You will develop more strength as dancers learn to respond to their partners moves. It includes fast turning and spinning.
3) Flexibility: Is a big part of dancing. Both men and women get Health Benefits from it. Most Ballroom Dancing classes start with stretching and warming up, as this helps to relax and dance easily. So the more you dance the more Relaxed You will become.
4) Metabolism: In just 30 minutes you can reduce 200-400 calories. This is almost the same amount if you do running or cycling.
5) Creative Outlet: Ballroom Dancing is an amazing creative activity through all these different movements. As Dancing is something that comes naturally to people.
6) Health: As its a form of movements, it can become a form of exercising and helps reduce weight and helps to have a stronger and a Healthy Heart.
7) Social connectivity: Joining any Dance class or group will help you find friends who will have same interest as you, as even if they are not dancing, but some will be watching who like Dancing and Music Both, and can find even other common interests.
You can dance in a group, with a partner, or on your own. There are lots of different places where you can enjoy dancing, for example, at dance schools, social venues, community halls and in your own home. Dancing has become such a popular way to be active and keep fit, that most fitness clubs now offer dance classes in their group exercise programs. Dancing can be done both competitively and socially. It can be a great recreational and sporting choice, because anyone of any age can take part. It doesn’t matter whether it is cold or raining, as dancing is usually done indoors ❤
The gear you need for dancing will depend on the style of dancing you choose. For example, tap dancing will involve buying tap shoes, whereas ballet will need ballet slippers and ballet clothing. To get started, simply choose a style you enjoy, or would like to try, look online for dance schools in your local area and join a class also.
- Wear layers of clothing to help as you warms up.
- Do warm-up stretches or activities before you begin a dance session.
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after dancing.
- Make sure you rest between dance sessions.
- Don’t push yourself too far or too fast, especially if you are a beginner.
- Check with your dance instructor that you are holding the correct form.
- Sit and watch new dance moves first. Learning new moves can be difficult if you are already tired.
- Perform regular leg-strengthening exercises.
- Move as fluidly and gracefully as you can.
- Cool down after a dance session, including stretching.
Ballet – mostly performed to classical music, this dance style focuses on strength, technique and flexibility. What you can see below is different types of Ballet shoes. They are pointed shoes with reinforced toes.
Ballet: mostly performed to classical music, this dance style focuses on strength, technique and flexibility. What you can see above is different types of Ballet shoes. Ballet is an artistic dance form, performed to music, using precise and highly formalized set steps and gestures. Classical ballet, which originated in Renaissance Italy and established its present form during the 19th century, is characterized by light, graceful movements and the use of this type of pointed shoes with reinforced toes. It is theatrical – performed on a stage to an audience utilizing costumes, scenic design and lighting. It can tell a story. Ballet can be magical 🙂
April 19th 2020:Up to date with “This article which is The 117th and The Introductory page. I have Published 118 posts on This Website. : Who I am & Why I am Writing!
“I have been able to, “Receive Healing Energy Myself” since “Beginning of 2016” I have become “Very Positive” All my Hard work and Praying has been rewarded. Healing Energy can go to others where ever it is needed “Anywhere in, The World”. But one must have to receive with a Clear Mind and Loving Kindness” ❤
***April 19th 2020: 3.06 AM ~ 4.00 AM. I have been receiving Healing Energy to My Left Hand as I am writing*** I am still Receiving But “I am sleepy so going off to continue the balance part of my sleep time. Good Morning and Lots of Love from me 😀 ❤ ❤ ❤
So right now these days, “I am Editing and Updating almost, “All The Posts” from The Very Beginning”. It is “A New Chapter and A New Beginning”. I am Moving on. I have Learnt lot of New Things and Still Learning. Upgrading Myself to A New Wave Length. A New Chapter in My Life and I Wish so for You also ❤
On Top Right Hand side you are able to see: The word “Menu” when you click on it, You will see will see The word “Home” All the posts from “The Very Beginning comes ~ Under “Home”. Which is The Introductory Page about: Who I am & Why I am Writing!
And then All the posts from “The Beginning to the end is shown ~ Below the Home Page”, Also There will still The old Topics “On The Left Hand side ~ Under the ~ “Recent Posts” with “The New Topics adding up” Happy Reading and Happy Dancing ❤
Also what I have been doing is, “Taken the Therapists Voices with me and have been Moving forward Telling My Own Story in Helping Others to have “Faith, Hope and to Heal” and Lead a Life of Good Health, Happiness and Joy, and it is in this post if you click on the Link: Who I am Now & Why I am Writing!
As you are aware I do References also, for More and New Information, and even spelling, “To make sure, “I give out “The Very Best as much as possible”. And also really searched intensely for a, “Suitable Dance video for All ages as well as different cultures” I hope You and who ever You are watching will Learn as well as Relax and will be able to make the maximum use of all these facts and make, “Your Lives More Healthy and able to Lead Better lives in Good Health, Happiness and Peace”. I wish it to be so.” Peace which is The Ultimate Goal in our Lives” ❤ ❤ ❤
Please know that the coloured Topics in Green, if you “Click” on them “Will take you to My other different posts of Mine and Other’s websites also ~ which you will be able to find more information and even Pronunciation also”. I also have another website with “My own little Poems and Pictures of some of My Hobbies” if you are interested on seeing, “What else I am up to” 🙂 during my spare time you can have a look at :https://deepanilamani.com/ ❤
Thanking The I net for the pictures shared and You Tube for the video, https://www.online-image-editor.com/ for the the post written by me ❤
Many Blessings of Love, Light and Healing Energies are coming Your way t❤
May God’s Blessings Be Upon You ❤
Deepa Nilamani 🙂